Texas Rangers BaseballOpener
( / )Unavailable
Please select all options.
Shipping Delay - Order today and it will ship 4/9
We combined baseball and beer, two American favorites, to come up with the BaseballOpener, a bottle opener made from half of a REAL Leather Baseball. We buy licensed souvenir Rangers baseballs from Rawlings and turn them into bottle openers at our small production shop in Buffalo, NY.
- The baseball is cut in half, then a portion of the core is removed and the leather edge is sanded smooth.
- A stainless steel opener plate is attached to the ball using stainless steel fasteners.
- The opener is magnetic so it sticks to your fridge, the side of your truck, or any metal surface.
- The same magnets that hold it to your fridge also catch the cap when you pop open a bottle, no more foot injuries from errant bottle caps.
- Made in Buffalo, NY by Buffalo BottleCraft (est. 2013).