Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the return & exchange policy?
We gladly accept returns and exchanges. Please contact us within 14 days of delivery.
Standard Designs: Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Custom Designs: Due to the nature of these orders, unless the product arrives damaged or defective, we do not accept returns.
- What do I do if there is a problem with my order?
Please contact us immediately with your order number. We will investigate the problem (missing, defective, incorrect, etc.) and do what we can to resolve the issue.
- How do I make changes to an order I’ve already placed?
Send us a message immediately. We can change standard orders at any time before shipping. For custom orders, if the design has not yet been printed, we will be happy to make adjustments.
- What are the shipping options?
The majority of all shipments ship via USPS Mail unless otherwise previously arranged. We are set up to ship out every business day. Expedited/overnight orders placed by 1pm will ship that day.
- What are the international taxes, duties, etc. that I have to pay?
We ship worldwide. During check-out, the shipping cost will show up after you enter your shipping address. Shipping costs vary but common flat rate costs are:
- USA $2.50
- Canada $8.50
- Europe $13.50
- Can you print professional team logos?
Puck Openers : Yes, our NHL PuckOpeners are made from Official NHL Licensed Souvenir Pucks. We cannot alter the logos from how they’re shown on the product page.
Printed Baseballs & Baseball Openers : We do not have a license for MLB Logos. We do have team designs available for your selection
- What is your minimum wholesale order?
12 Pieces total, no minimums on individual designs. In other words all 12 could be different (note: new custom designs still have a minimum of 6 pieces).
- Can you ship using my UPS Account Number?
Absolutely. Provide us with your account number to save money.
- Does the 6-piece minimum limit for new custom designs apply to re-orders?
- How do I re-order a custom design?
To re-order a custom piece please use the custom SKU provided to you when the proof was approved, reference a previous order, or contact us to find your SKU.
- Can I sell these on my website?
Absolutely. Contact us for high-res images for your site
- How do I contact Buffalo Bottle Craft if my question isn’t answered here?
Send us an email at email@example.com
- Where are you located?
Our office is in Buffalo, New York, USA